No products in the basket.
Full receipt of purchase price and shipping must be received within 3 working days, unless by prior arrangement.
Payment can be made by NZL bank deposit, debt/credit card (via PayPal) or LayBuy.
By arrangement ready-to-wear items can have selected fabrics held for your order. These incur a 25% ($25.00 minimum) non-refundable deposit for completed work/communications should your order not proceed. Orders must be completed with 8 weeks from the date order was loaded and emailed for deposit.
Once full payment is received please allow 3-5 working days for your item to be shipped.
If you can not see what you are after; I can design your dream piece with you! All my creations are available in silk, chiffon, satin, and lace, tulle or designer cotton. I will work with you to get the perfect fabric and colour. Colours may vary due to lighting, fabric dying and browser software. If you are within the Christchurch area we can meet in person, or alternatively I can arrange a small colour swatch to be sent out. Size is style based; generally 1 to 12 years.
All custom designs and accessories are all ‘made to order’.
Payment can be made by NZL bank deposit or debt/credit card (via PayPal).
Couture items will incur a 25% ($25.00 minimum) non-refundable deposit for completed work should your order not proceed.
If you have a set budget we can discuss options available to meet your requirements.
Full receipt of purchase price and shipping must be received within 3 working days, unless by prior arrangement. “Rush” orders will require immediate payment.
Payment instalment available on Couture purchases over $150 NZD only.
Once full payment is received please allow 2-8 weeks for your item to be shipped, or by agreed date.
All prices are shown in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and New Zealand prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) if any. For customers outside of New Zealand any relevant custom fees, duties or sales from the destination country are the sole responsibility of the customer.
100% Wool Headwear
Leather Tassel Pochette
Your Pochette has been designed by Jo Kidd and then beautifully crafted by Julia from The Little Leather Co. right here in New Zealand. Julia is the leather guru and has these helpful tips for keeping your Pochette in tip top shape.
Overview: Every hide of leather is as unique as the animal it came from. Variations in grain, tone and scarring are not imperfections, but rather the wonderful natural characteristics that make leather such a superb material to use for quality products. Because of these natural variations, no two bags are ever the same.
– Avoid too much sunlight and extreme sources of heat.
– Should it get wet, gently pat dry with a cloth.
– Avoid contact with cosmetics and perfumes, water, oils and chemicals.
– Keep your bag away from rough surfaces which may scratch the leather.
– Keep your bag in a dark, dry place when not in use.
– If your bag gets a minor scratch, these can sometimes be removed by rubbing your (clean!) finger over the area as your natural oils can help minimise the look. Always test first.
– Take care when wearing your bag against light coloured garments as on some leather, the colour may rub off.
Please note: The Little Leather Co. / Jo Kidd can not be held liable for any damage you may do to your bag with the use of any spray, oil or cream you apply. Should you use a leather cleaner or conditioner on your bag, always read the instructions carefully and test in an inconspicuous area first.
Returns | Exchanges
We are confident that all items purchased from us are in perfect order. If this is not the case please contact us immediately and supply photos via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything we can to resolve this situation to your satisfaction, and we will happily meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
We do not give cash refunds if you simply change your mind.
All returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date. The item must be in perfect condition with the original tags attached. Worn, soiled, odorous, damaged, or altered items cannot be returned. Damaged items may be exchanged for something in our online shop (to equal value), or returned for a full refund. Please Note: Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
In order to avoid issues with sizing we are happy to discuss prior to purchase. In the rare situation when you do purchase the wrong size we are happy to exchange if we have the same item in the size you require. You will need to cover postage for the exchanged item. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If for any reason any item you have purchased is not what you expect (wrong colour, size or you are unhappy with your purchase in anyway), it can be returned for an exchange or credit note (excluding shipping costs) provided it is in new and saleable condition.
The following conditions must be met for your product to be eligible for an exchange or credit:
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with the original labels attached.
- A copy of a valid receipt/invoice is included with the return.
- The item is returned within 7 days of being received by you.
Subject to stock availability, we will exchange items that are returned to us within 7 days of being received by you.
Jo Kidd does not offer returns or exchanges on sale items. Nor are we able to provide refunds for changes of mind – credit note or exchange only.
Promotions | Competitions | Giveaways
Jo Kidd Children’s and Jo Kidd Couture | “Jo Kidd” promotions/competitions/giveaways:
By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Entry is free, no purchase is necessary.
Entry is open to everyone UNLESS otherwise stated within the individual giveaway.
If you are entering an Instagram Giveaway, then you need to ensure that for the duration of the giveaway, your profile is set to public. If it is set to private, your entry cannot be counted. You can reset your settings after the giveaway is completed.
Jo Kidd reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
Jo Kidd reserves the right to verify entries and disqualify incomplete, altered, illegal or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed.
Jo Kidd is not liable for any person’s inability to complete entry, and no responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website errors – proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated on the giveaway or competition.
Winners of giveaways on Facebook giveaways; will be notified on Facebook. Please check back on the giveaway for the announcement.
Winners of Instagram giveaways; will be notified by a mention on Instagram.
Jo Kidd’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
No prize draws, promotions or competitions are in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Unless stated otherwise, all prizes must be claimed within 3 working days or the prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
To claim the prize, photo ID may be required.
Terms and Conditions of Christmas Dinner Giveaway
- 3 course dinner for deserving family cooked by Heather Anderson and Mitchell MacDonald.
- Dinner date and time to be confirmed with winning family.
- If the family does not have a suitable location for the dinner, one will be provided.
- One dress each from Jo Kidd Ready-to-Wear range for the girl/s of the winner family valued at $70 each.
- Family photoshoot from Inview Photography valued at $350.
- A treatment voucher for a signature lift facial from Beckenham Beauty & Medi Spa valued at $89.
- $200 worth of meat from provided for the dinner from Peter Timbs Meats
- Gifts for the family will be provided from The Warehouse, Northlands Mall, Christchurch.
- $150.00 Gift voucher from Countdown Supermarkets Northlands Mall, Christchurch will be provided to the family.
- Promotion runs from 12.00pm, 7.12.18 until 8.00pm 11.12.18.
- Winners announced 9.00pm 11.12.18.
Terms and Conditions of ALL Giveaways run by Jo Kidd:
- By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Entry is free, no purchase is necessary.
- Entry is open to everyone UNLESS otherwise stated within the individual giveaway.
- If you are entering an Instagram Giveaway, then you need to ensure that for the duration of the giveaway, your profile is set to public. If it is set to private, your entry cannot be counted. You can reset your settings after the giveaway is completed.
- Jo Kidd reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Jo Kidd reserves the right to verify entries and disqualify incomplete, altered, illegal or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed.
- Jo Kidd is not liable for any person’s inability to complete entry, and no responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website errors – proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated on the giveaway or competition.
- All winners of Facebook and Instagram giveaways will be announced on the Jo Kidd Facebook and Instagram page/s.
- Winners of Instagram Giveaways will be notified by a mention on Instagram.
- Jo Kidd’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize draws, promotions or competitions are in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- Unless stated otherwise, all prizes must be claimed within 3 working days or the prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- To claim the prize, photo ID may be required.
Jo Kidd takes care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of publication. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by different browser software or computer display types. Prices on site are current at time of display and subject to variation without notice. We will do our best to display accurate descriptions and pricing, but are unable to warrant that the product descriptions or other content of the web site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
Once you have made a purchase you will be added to our mailing list and kept up to date with the occasional newsletter.
Here at Jo Kidd, we respect your privacy so we would like you to know that we will never share, distribute or sell any information to a third party that we obtain from our customers. That’s guaranteed!
If at anytime you wish to no longer receive communications from us, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will remove your details from our database.